Monday, August 6, 2007

I'm So Happy!

I had to work from home today because I cut my foot on Sat and have stitches on the bottom of it. Early this afternoon there's a knock at the door, I hobble over and I get a package. It's from Stephanie, check out the goodies. She was sooo generous, thank you AGAIN so much. This is fabulous. Oh, there was also a bar of awesome dark chocolate but that's already in my suitcase so I don't forget to bring it on Wednesday. I'm sure it will come in handy while at Stitches.

Oh, you want to SEE the goodies? Ok. The notions bag is made from Noro Silk Garden, she made the stitchmarkers (which, by the way, my fave is the square-ish one) and she made the wine glass charms as well. Check out the Mickey Mouse key clip, I've never seen anything like this and I love it (hubby said it was perfect for me because I can never find my keys). Man, I love being spoiled. Thank you, Stephanie. We'll definitely have to hook up next February in CA at the Stitches West. :-)

The bag is actually a bit greener and more purple than this shows.




No comments: